Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back to the 23 Things

I'm anxious to get back to working the Library 2 Play 23 Things. As I'm thinking about it more and more, I thought I'd try embedding an Animoto I did some time back. I love Animoto.

We'll see how this goes. It's an Animoto of Carter's first year that I did for his first birthday. He's almost 2 now, so it's fun to look back.

If I can get this to work, I'll be ready to try it with professional content!




A note on an issue I had... I used my district email address for my main Google Account (an early step in the 23 Things). Animoto will embed video in your Blogger blog, but only if it's done through a Gmail account. Now that my Google Account is via a different email, I can't get my gmail address associated with my existing Google Account. Hence, no direct embedding. Instead, I downloaded my Animoto and then uploaded it to the blog.

1 comment:

VWB said...

hummm....I think I have done it both ways (directly embedding and downloading and uploading to the blog) and my google account is tied to my sbcglobal email.
I will look at my Animotos in the next few days and see if I have that same issue....

it could be something has changed "recently" with directly embedding and I won't be able to do that anymore...I'll let you know what I find out. just as an FYI!